G-Maxx II Detectors
G-Maxx II by XP, the versatile detector for all situations
Thanks to its low 4,6 kHz search frequency, the G-Maxx II is a powerful and versatile detector best suited when hunting for coins and relics in various types of ground.
The XP G-Maxx II can be easily adjusted to suit your site, thanks to the Multi-Tone mode, IRON LEVEL and the IRON THRESHOLD adjustements.
- New 9” coil including a newly designed coil cover
- Very resistant cable, conceived to resist to movements constraints
- XP Connector top of the range, completely waterproof
- Light and robust ABS electronic box. For a maximum comfort, the box is worn hip mounted (hipmount bag provided). It can also be fixed under the armrest.
- Frequency: 4,6 Khz
- Mode: motion
- Multi-tone discrimination in ALL METAL mode
- Microprocessor analysis of signals
- Volume control for low tone (iron volume)
- New fine-tuning using “IRON THRESHOLD” allows you to identify iron as a low tone very precisely, giving YOU control
- Ground Balance: adjustable
- SILENCER switch: 3 positions to limit iron false signals
- Wireless headphone transmitter (new 2 channel version) already built into the circuit boards of these four new detectors
- New FREQ SHIFT switch on the front of the detectors to reduce any interference from other XP machines being used nearby
- Change the channel of the wireless headphone (Ch1 / Ch2)
- Change the frequency of the detector (Freq1 / Freq2)
- Improved graduation of the sensitivity settings
- New powerful, entirely reworked circuit board, combining performance together with higher sensitivity to winkle out the ‘goodies’
- Faster recovery than previous models enabling you to find deeper targets near iron
- Power: 8 alkaline batteries 1.5 Volts AA or rechargeable NiMh pack
- Battery life:
- Alkaline: 45 hours
- Battery: 45 hours (2300 mAh NiMh)
- Battery low alert
- Light detector and perfectly balanced
- New versatile hipmount bag doubling as a control box cover
- Coil cover, backphone FX-01 and hipmount bag provided
- Warranty 5 years parts and labour
Made in France
Our G-Maxx II Packs
Version with the 4.6kHz 9'' XP High Energy wired coil, the Ultra-light telescopic and ergonomic S-stem, and the G-Maxx II box.
Version with the 4.6kHz 11'' XP High Energy wired coil, the Ultra-light telescopic and ergonomic S-stem, and the G-Maxx II box.
Where to buy?
Find all our products at our authorized resellers and distributors in more than 50 countriesGo to the reseller page
Subscribe and receive all our news regularly by emailSubscribe to the newsletter
In order to provide you the best quality of service, we guarantee all of our metal detectors for 5 yearsGo to the XP warranty page
We regularly update the system of our detectors in order to continuously improve their performanceGo to the update page