XP DEUS Remote control
10 pre-set factory programs to suit all terrains! Plus 8 empty program slots to save custom programs offering even more possibilities.
The control module, also known as the remote control or RC allows you to adjust the internal settings of your DEUS. It can be fixed on the stem or stored in a pocket – The remote control is not required if you choose to use the WS4 headset to control your detector.
WHERE TO BUY ?
Functional when you turn it on for the first time
The DEUS remote control allows access to the following settings:
Once you have chosen one of the 10 factory pre-set programs, you can customise the settings if you wish by changing a wide variety of parameters: discrimination, sensitivity, frequency, iron volume, reactivity, audio response, and notch reject / accept.
You can adjust the ground balance manually, pumping, tracking or beach mode.
Coil configuration: Pair up to 10 search coils by entering each individual serial number into the associated menu.
Static modes allow you to detect without moving. It offers an advantage when hunting for metal pipes and large caches. Also known as an "Non Motion All Metal" mode.
Pinpointer Connection: the DEUS remote control can pair wirelessly to the MI-6 Pinpointer, once paired the target will sound directly into your headset or the machines on-board speaker. You can even wake up and locate a lost pinpointer. (see user manual)
The remote control attaches and detaches from the stem in 2 seconds... A simple thumb press on the bottom of the remote control is all it takes.
The DEUS remote control is certified LONGTIME
The 10 factory programs + 8 user programs
The 10 Factory programs have been pre-saved into the DEUS remote control allowing you to quickly access a wide range of very specific search modes.
- BASIC: general purpose
- GMPOWER: powerful and fast, similar to XP GoldMaxx Power
- DEUS FAST: more selective, ideal for small targets, and iron contaminated ground
- PITCH: VCO sound varying in frequency and amplitude depending on the strength of the signal
- G-MAXX: Good performance on large masses and targets with high conductivity, parameters close to the XP G-Maxx 1
- DEEP: PRO program for locating deep targets. Moderate discrimination and specific signal processing
- WET BEACH: Uses a different ground balance range to combat the effects of wet sand
- DRY BEACH: specific parameters for dry sand
- HOT: PRO program, based on Full Tones audio mode
- GOLD FIELD: Specific parameters for searching heavily mineralized gold fields (see user manual)
Where to buy?
Find all our products at our authorized resellers and distributors in more than 50 countriesGo to the reseller page
Subscribe and receive all our news regularly by emailSubscribe to the newsletter
In order to provide you the best quality of service, we guarantee all of our metal detectors for 5 yearsGo to the XP warranty page
We regularly update the system of our detectors in order to continuously improve their performanceGo to the update page